Bottle Candle Making Workshop
Join us for our brand new Bottle Candle Making Workshop, where we share the secret to creating beautiful, all natural candles, in upcycled bottles! The evening also includes a delicious seasonal plant based two-course supper.
-Saturday, 10th February 2024
-Thursday 21st March 2024
Time: 7pm to 10pm
Location: New Leaf Zero Waste Cafe, 3 Prices Lane, Reigate
What to Expect:
- Create your very own unique, eco-friendly bottle candle from an empty bottle!
- Get hands-on experience learning about wicks, candle wax and essential oils
- Get insider tips from our friendly candle-making expert
- After the workshop, we will gather for a scrumptious supper
- Bring your own alcoholic beverage to enjoy with the meal
- Take home your beautifully crafted bottle candle to enjoy as a souvenir of your experience
Why Bottle Candles?
Upcycled bottle candles make for wonderful home decor, personalised gifts, or even a centrepiece for a special occasion. Plus it's an eco-friendly way to repurpose glass bottles and reduce waste. We can cut your bottle in advance or we provide a range of bottles to choose from on the night.
How to Book?
Tickets are limited, so don't wait! Book your ticket today to join us for a night of candles, delicious food, and lots of fun and laughter. The workshop can also be purchased as a gift voucher, the perfect gift! Simply select this option at checkout and we will send a voucher code, which will be valid to use on any workshop within the next 12 months.
Terms and Conditions
By booking the candle making workshop, participants agree to the terms and conditions below:
- Participants must book in advance to secure a spot in the workshop. Booking is on a first come first serve basis.
- Your order is a digital booking and you will not receive a voucher in the post.
- Payment is required at the time of booking. Refunds will only be provided if the workshop is cancelled by Nature Reclaimed.
- Please note workshop bookings are strictly non-refundable. However, if you are unable to attend the workshop, we will do our best to accommodate changes to your booking with at least 10 days’ notice via email before your booked slot at [email protected]
- Due to the limited number of spaces, we are unable to reschedule bookings to other dates without the required 10 days' notice and can only be changed once (i.e. you can select one alternative date) - please be sure that you and/or any guests you may be booking for, are able attend your session before you book.
- Bookings are transferable once to other guests. You may arrange for someone else to attend the session in your place, ie, if you are unable to attend yourself, or you would like to gift the session. We will just need you to confirm this with us via email to [email protected]. Let us know their name and email address so that we may then confirm booking details with them. Please note that we ask for a minimum of 10 days’ notice for changes to bookings.
- Participants must be 18 years or older. Exceptions may be made for minors if accompanied by a parent or guardian, please contact us before booking to discuss.
- Participants are expected to follow all safety guidelines provided during the workshop.
- All materials and tools will be provided by Nature Reclaimed. Participants are not allowed to bring their own materials.
- Participants are allowed to bring their own alcoholic beverages to the workshop and meal. However, participants must consume alcohol responsibly and in moderation.
- Should we feel one of our guests are behaving inappropriately they will be asked to stop. Should they continue their behaviour, we may ask them to leave the event. No refund will be given in this circumstance.
- We take food allergies and special dietary needs into consideration when planning our menus. We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and dairy free options. Just let us know when you book. However, we are not able to guarantee food allergens will not be present. We use different venues and kitchens and can’t guarantee our food won’t come into contact with nuts and other ingredients. If you have a food allergy please take this into consideration and be sure to let us know when you book.